Unit 3 DRMFS cards (these look different since we will use 5 line staff. This is good practice to drill the pentascale and can be used in both the “C position” on the piano and “G position” on the piano. I made them so students can see that Do can be both a line note or a space note as emphasized in Units 1 and 2. When playing in C position on the piano for singing, use Middle C instead of the space C on the card.)
- Bunny’s Accident – Using this song, complete the solfege intervals and singing assessment.
- Pentatonic Assessment – use the staff to identify the notes do re mi sol la
- Pentascale Assessment – use the staff to identify the notes do re mi fa sol
- Additional pentascale practice
- Additional pentatonic practice